Spokane Riverkeeper works tirelessly to protect and restore the health and aesthetic integrity of the Spokane River for you and for future generations. However, defending the Spokane River from pollution is a big job, and we need your involvement.
Help us protect our right to clean water by donating today. Clean water depends on an empowered and active community. Financial contributions made to Spokane Riverkeeper are critical to our ability to maintain and expand our fight for a swimmable and drinkable Spokane River.
Your donation will allow Spokane Riverkeeper to:
- measurably improve water quality
- bring legal action to enforce our local, state and federal environmental laws
- restore wild redband trout and other native fisheries to abundant, fishable and self-sustaining levels
- provide consistent and credible leadership that empowers the public to take action on behalf of our Spokane River
- advocate for local, national, and international actions that reduce the impacts of climate change on our local environment and prepare Spokane River communities for the impacts of climate change
- improve access to the river for recreation and boating
You may donate immediately via credit card on our secure payment system, you can donate via PayPal through our Facebook app, or you may mail a check to:
35 W Main Ave, Suite 300
Spokane, WA 99201
Questions? Feel free to contact Spokane Riverkeeper Development Director Kendel Huff with any donation inquiries.