Laws and Codes
- Spokane Municipal Code
- Spokane County Code
- Revised Code of Washington
- Washington Administrative Code
- Court Decisions
Washington Law Help is the best site for solving legal issues on your own, with topic area tutorials and guidance in family law, housing, consumer debt, government benefits, etc.
- Click on Spokane County District Court for court forms and other information for District Court, including small claims court instructions.
1100 West Mallon Public Safety Building
Spokane, Washington 99201-2352
ph. (509) 477-4770
- Go to Spokane County Superior Court to find Superior Court information, including court forms.
1116 West Broadway Avenue Spokane, Washington 99260
ph. (509) 477-5790
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for 9th Circuit: covers much of the Western United States, including Washington.
- The federal trial court for Eastern Washington is the U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Washington: also includes U.S. bankruptcy court
- This is the central Web portal for Washington state court system, including links to court forms and state and local court rules.
Government Resources and Information
- Federal Government Web portal
- Washington State Government Web portal
- Washington State Attorney General
- Spokane County Web portal
- City of Spokane Web portal
Local Resources and Information
Infant Crisis Needs Bank
1906 E. Mission Avenue, ph. 536-1084, Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Free Homeless Child Care
SNAP, ph. 456- 7106, ext. 106
Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery
ph. 535-3155, Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., serving children 0-6 during these hours.
Clothing/Food Banks & Social Services
American Indian Center
905 E. Third Avenue, Suite 161, ph. 535-0886
Central Lutheran Church
512 S. Bernard Street, ph 624-9233, Clothes Closet: Wednesday 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Clothing for everyone.
Cheney Outreach Center
423 N. 6th Street, Cheney. Call 235-8900 for information on required documentation. Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11 a.m. and Thursday by appointment.
City Gate Fellowship
170 S. Madison, ph. 455-9670. Hours Tuesday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Breakfast, Saturday 8 a.m.; Dinner, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 7 p.m.; Church, Saturday at 8 p.m. Downtown area only, all types of clothes, food bank by appointment.
Martin Luther King Center
845 S. Sherman, ph. 455-8722, food vouchers, utilities and rent. Hours, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1803 W. Maxwell, ph. 325-5502
1509 W. College, ph. 326-7267. Food, clothing, laundry. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & last Saturday of the month, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Our Sister’s Closet
930 N. Monroe Street at the YWCA, ph. 326-1190, Monday thru Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
204 E. Indiana, ph. 325-6821, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday 1 p.m. to 6:30, walk in or call for appointment.
Second Harvest Food Bank
ph. 534-6678, ext. 202
Disclaimer: The content of this website is limited to general information. It is not intended to offer legal advice, nor does it substitute for the professional judgment of the Center’s attorneys regarding the facts and laws that would apply in individual cases. Moreover, use of this website does not create an attorney-client or other relationship between the user or browser and the Center. Please do not send us any confidential information unless a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Such information will not be protected by attorney-client privilege or other privilege.The Center is not associated with any of the entities that we link to from this website. The purpose of the hyper-links installed on this site is to provide convenient access to other websites of possible interest to the reader. The Center for Justice is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any of the information that may be accessed via hyper-link from this website. Nor does the Center for Justice endorse the views or opinions offered in the linked websites.