The Center for Justice searches for a new Development Director
As the Center for Justice grows into its second decade, we are searching for a new Director of Development to replace Shawna Sampson, who started work last week at the Salvation Army here in Spokane. (Good luck Shawna!).
• Develop and execute the Center’s fundraising plan with a focus on membership development, development of major donors, and events.
• Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and businesses.
• Manage the implementation of Donor Perfect.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors.
• Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors.
• Planning and implementing special events.
• Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and business fundraising.
• Coordinate with outreach and communications staff.
• Manage community volunteers.
• BA (required), MA (a plus).
• Demonstrated experience and passion for non-profit fundraising.
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Donor Perfect.
• Knowledge of the mission of the Center for Justice.
Salary and Benefits
Up to $45,000 with excellent medical benefits.
Send resumé, a letter of interest, and list of at least three references to:
Center for Justice
Attn: Development Search
35 West Main Avenue, Suite 300
Spokane, WA 99201
or email to email@example.com.